For sellers, Nancy's client approach - to cultivate trust, provide outstanding service and negotiate the best price - begins with an initial meeting at your home. Only there can she embrace its unique features and see and hear, first-hand, what you love about it.
"This kind of effective communication, with all parties involved, really ensures a smooth and successful sale."
For buyers, Nancy:
Conducts a walk-through to gather information regarding repairs and updates to your home.
- Provides "Prepare Your Home to Sell" recommendations to
help you make sure that your home is in pristine, move-in condition - which
will maximize its market value.
- Creates a personalized listing portfolio that includes
neighborhood comparables (CMA), active and sold listings, and a customized
marketing plan. This Custom Market Plan documents all of your home's sales
activity: Open houses, advertising, proactive calls to current buyers, and
all marketing materials that she has prepared for you.
Provides professional photographs of your home to be used in your home's marketing
materials and in the MLS.
- Provides referrals for staging and other professional services.
- Sets up an automatic link to the MLS that, on a weekly basis, shows active and sold listings in your neighborhood.
- Provides consistent communication and feedback about all prospective-buyer appointments.
- Provides 30-day marketing recaps.
- Prepares a "Proceeding to Closing" document that provides all necessary information at a glance: Contacts, important dates and utility suppliers.
Martha Turner | Sotheby's International Realty
Top Producer/Circle of Excellence