For buyers, Nancy's client approach - to cultivate trust,
provide outstanding service and negotiate the best price - begins with
an initial meeting to discuss your lifestyle, what you need and want in a
home, and your desired buying time frame.
we are establishing a partnership that may last a month to a year,
it's important to be comfortable together and to build a trust that will
last a lifetime."
For buyers, Nancy:
- Recommends financial planners/mortgage brokers for pre-qualification and pre-approval.
- Creates a customized portfolio that addresses your personal neighborhood specifications, active and sold listings, and any other pertinent research data that will help you stay current and organized.
- Views properties according to your schedule.
- Sets up an automatic link to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) with your specific criteria, and makes sure that you receive weekly emails that notify you of new or sold listings.
- Networks with other agents to find out about homes that are entering the market.
- Provides ongoing communication and feedback about homes that are listed and that sell in the neighborhoods you desire.
- Recommends inspectors and other professional services
that may be required or requested, to ensure the safety of your new home. Offers
design tips and referrals relating to updates, restoration and repair.
- Facilitates communication between the title company, lender
and you to ensure a timely closing.
- Prepares a "Proceeding to Closing" document that provides all necessary information at a glance: Contacts, important dates and utility suppliers.